(Incl. of all taxes)
- PROTECTIVE FILM BASE: Bluish 0.175 mm thick polyester provided with double-sided protective and the antistatic layer which guards the Speed F Dental Film against mechanical and electrostatic damage (ESD).
- LONGER SHELF LIFE: The Film for intraoral also has a longer shelf life than other available brands as it can be stored until 2023 and produce a stable radiographic image.
- PACKING: To prevent all possible kinds of damage the Speed F Dental Film is packed in a tropical vacuum wrapping and put inside paper boxes. Each packing contains 150 pcs of dental film.
- STORAGE: For long-term storage, the film should be kept in a refrigerator or a dry and cool place at a temperature of +10 to +25 ºC (69.8 ºF) and relative humidity of 40 – 60%. In such case, the film in the intact original packing should be allowed to adjust to room conditions for at least 2 – 4 hours.
- Warning: Protect it from damaging fumes, gases and ionizing radiation.