YIMI LIFE YM101 Pulse oximeter fingertip with Plethysmograph and Perfusion Index, Portable Blood Oxygen Saturation Monitor for Heart Rate and SpO2 Level, O2 Monitor Finger (Red) - Battery Not Included
- Availability: In Stock
- M.R.P.:₹2,100.00Price:₹699.00 incl. GST
- The fingertip pulse oximeter deviates less than 1% under lab conditions. Upgrade LED and sensor allows SpO2 (Blood Oxygen Saturation level) and pulse rate measurement at low blood perfusion index. Plethysmograph and Perfusion Index can help you to judge whether your measured SpO2 and Pulse Rate is properly.
- Improved with internal hardware and software upgrades that boost performance. The latest version of the iP900AP model
- Features an auditory alarm (which can be muted for convenience) to warn you when your SpO2 and Pulse Rate are beyond set limits, auditory beeps for every detected pulse and adjustable display brightness.
- Suitable for mountain climbers, skiers, bikers, aviators or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate while on the move.You should only use the pulse oximeter before or after your exercise. Also, you must remain stationary while the pulse oximeter measure your pulse and SpO2
- Package Includes You will get 1 pulse oximeter, 1 User Manual, 1 lanyard. AA size batteries are not included in the product box. Please read the instructions carefully before using the fingertip pulse oximeter.
|Accuracy||±2% at 70-100%|
|Measurement Time||8 Seconds|
Meet One of the World's Most Advanced Pulse Oximeters
The oximeter that includes both Plethysmograph and Perfusion Index (PI) in one device. Determine the optimal time to take a reading. Eliminate second guessing if readings are accurate and reliable.
The Perfusion Index (PI) informs you of the strength of your pulse. If the PI value is less than, 0.2%, this means that your hands are either too cold or improperly positioned in the pulse oximeter. Simply warm your finger and reposition it so that it is right between the LED light and sensor. No more second guessing if the readings are reliable or why the pulse oximeter is not giving a reading.
Why Choose This Pulse Oximeter?
Reliable,Accurate, Sensitive, Portable.
Display can be rotated, offering 6 different layout options. Choose the layout that you can read conveniently or switch to another layout for your caregiver to read.
Alarm and Auditory Function
Auditory alarm can be set to warn you when your SpO2 and Pulse Rate are beyond set limits. Auditory beep can also be set to accompany each detected pulse beat.