VMS Careline Shower Seat, Adjustable Height from 42 CM to 53 CM with Durable Detachable Aluminum Legs for Elderly, Senior, Handicap and Disabled, Perfect for Bathtub
- Availability: Currently Unavailable
- M.R.P.:₹3,000.00Price:₹1,899.00 incl. GST
- COMFORTABLE SHOWER SEAT: The ample anti-slip surface and the comfortable base of the VMS Careline Shower Seat - Alpha ensures maximum stability. The tiny holes allow water to drain easily thereby keeping the surface dry, while the built-in handles aid easy transportation.
- ANTI-SLIP: The non-slip, rubber feet secure the Shower Seat in the bathtub or on the shower floor, allowing users to sit safely while bathing or showering.
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT: Seat height can be altered, with the push of a button and is adjustable in 1-inch increments. It can be changed from 42 CM to 53 CM to best suit the user.
- BUILD TO LAST: The rigid light-weight aluminium frame is corrosion-resistant and can be wiped clean.
- Easy to ASSEMBLY: The VMS Careline Shower Seat come in a flat pack and requires assembly. However, this does not require any special skill and can be done effortlessly.
Tags: shower stool, shower seat, shower seat for disable, shower seat for handicap, shower stool, shower stool for elderly, shower stool for adults, shower stool for injured, shower stool for patients, shower stool for aged, shower stool for old people, shower benches, shower stool for senior citizens, height adjustable, shower stool for bathroom, seating, shower seat for bathing, medical equipment, anti-skid, aluminium shower seat, HDPE surface, therapy
For Bulk Order →ENQUIRE NOW Buy in bulk for additional savings!
Check Delivery →
|Product Dimensions & Weight||58 x 42 x 10.5 cm; 1.8 Kilograms|
|Seat Dimensions||51 cm (L) X 27 cm (W)|
|Adjustable Height||42-53 cm|
|Flat Pack||Requires assembly|
The VMS Careline Adjustable Bath and Shower seat offer a comfortable and safe option for the elderly, seniors, adults, disabled, pregnant women or those who have trouble bending, stretching, have arthritis, have had a recent knee or hip surgery, or are rehabilitating.
Formed with a premium aluminium frame and HDPE surface makes this seat sturdy and durable. The surface of the seat offers a comfortable experience to patient and can bear up to 100 Kgs of weight.
The seat can be easily transported and can fit into small tubs or under a shower. The rubber feet provide a firm grip on the slippery floor. The height of the seat can be set between 42 cms to 53 cms as per the convenience of the patient