Key Benefits of VMS Thermal Print Media:
Storage Recommendation :
- Get stunning prints with enhanced image quality and sharp contrast
- Special heat-reactive coating produces high-quality images or text.
- Perfect for critical applications that demand image clarity, durability, and longevity.
- Compatible with major printer brands for hassle-free printing.
- Cost effective.
- Preserve paper quality by storing it in a cool and dark place with a temperature below 30 degrees Celsius. It is recommended to store printed paper in a polypropylene bag to prevent damage.
- To prevent damage to paper, avoid storing it in areas with high humidity levels, dust concentrations, direct sunlight, or room light exposure.
- Ensure that the paper is not in contact with volatile organic solvents like alcohol, vinyl chloride, or cellophane tape to maintain its quality.