(Incl. of all taxes)
- Easy to read, nice neutral look, the use of a deep blue polyester base results in images with a nice, neutral look which are easier to read and more pleasant to look at.
- Safelight Requirements the use of a special red safelight filter is recommended. It should be utilized in conjuction with a 15watt frosted bulb and be positioned at least 1.2m 0 feet.
- Processing VMS High Speed Film is designed for RP. Extended and manual processing. Developers and fixer processing solutions are recommended.
- Handling,the film should be handled with care. Creasing and buckling as well as physical pressure should be avoided.
- Storage: unopened, unexposed film should be stored at or below 21*c in a dry location. The relative humidity is preferably between 30 and 50%. In addition, the film should be protected horn ionizing radiation.