Privacy & Cookies Policy
This Privacy and Cookies Policy establishes the terms and conditions under which Vinod Medical Systems Private Limited (hereinafter “VMS”), with registered address at B-2, Sai Nagar, Near Railway Crossing, Raipur-492001, Chhattisgarh, India, a company that currently operates the sales of the VMS commercial brand in India, processes the personal data that you provide Us with when using the website www. vmscart.com, (hereinafter, “the Website”), or other applications, software, digital media, storage medium, or functionalities related to the commercial brand VMS in India.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND PROCESSING PURPOSES
The user (you) may choose not to provide certain Personal Data or withdraw the consent subsequently with respect to such Personal Data by sending a written intimation. However, not providing certain compulsory information or withdrawing the consent may mean that it will not be possible to manage your registration as a user or to use certain functionalities or services available through the Website.
You hereby guarantee that the Personal Data provided is true and exact, and agree to report any change or modification thereto. If you provide us with the Personal Data of third parties, you shall be responsible for having informed them and obtained their consent for these details to be provided for the purposes indicated in the corresponding sections of this Privacy and Cookies Policy. Any loss or damage caused to the Website, VMS or to any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information on the registration forms shall be the sole responsibility of the user.
Your Personal Data may be used for the following purposes:
- To manage your registration as a user of the The Personal Data you provide us with shall be used to identify you as a Website user, and to give you access to its different functionalities, products and services that are available to you as a registered user;
- The development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products you have acquired or any other contract with Us through the Website;
- Contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including Website security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their
- Attend and manage your requests made using the available customer service channels in relation to the Website or the Physical Stores, as well as monitoring the quality of our service
In particular, you must bear the following in mind:
- If you choose the option to save your card, you shall expressly authorize us to process the indicated details to be used as necessary for its activation and development. The card's security code (CVV or CVC) shall only be used for making the purchase and shall not be subsequently stored or processed as part of the payment Consenting to the activation of this functionality means that your data will automatically appear in these fields when making future purchases, so you will not have to enter your details again for each new purchase as they will be considered as valid and in place. You can change or delete your cards at any time through the My Account section. We store and transmit your card details in accordance with the leading international standards of confidentiality and security for credit and debit cards. The use of this function may require you to change your access password for security reasons. Remember that security when using the Platform also depends on the correct use and storage of certain confidential codes.
- When VMS India announces Cash on Delivery System, you are able to choose Cash on Delivery System in accordance with the Terms and Therefore, in case it is available and you choose as payment method " Cash on Delivery ", please be informed that in case of return of items purchased, it would be necessary for you to provide certain additional data if you opt for reimbursement through bank transfer, that would be processed solely for the purpose of reimbursing the price, as your bank account details and such bank account information – in case necessary - could be disclosed to third parties working for cross boarder bank transfer including but not limited to the transfer banks.
2. NEWSLETTER SUBSCRIPTION
If you authorize your subscription to the VMS Newsletter, We will provide you with information regarding our products and services, through different means as, among others, by email, any other equivalent electronic means of communication.
Subscription to the VMS CART Newsletter may entail using Personal Data to make personalized advertising related to our products and services available to you via email, SMS or any other of our own electronic media or those of third parties. With the aim of improving the service we provide you with, we hereby inform you that Personal Data related to your purchases at online or physical stores, tastes and preferences, may be used for the purpose of analysis, generating user profiles, marketing studies, quality surveys and improving our client interaction.
If you are a registered user, you can change your preferences related to the sending of these commercial communications through the My Account section.
You can also unsubscribe through the Website's Newsletter section at any time, or by following the information we provide in each communication.
3. DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
The confidentiality of your Personal Data will be duly respected. You may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending an email to: www.vmscart.com indicating the reason for your request.
If you decide to exercise these rights, and if part of the personal data you provided was your email address, we would ask you to please specify this circumstance in your written request, indicating the email address from which you wish to exercise your right rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition.
4. SECURITY PRACTICES
VMS adopts reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable Indian laws to prevent unauthorised use or disclosure of Personal Data.
5. INFORMATION ON COOKIES
Information about Cookies
What is a Cookie?
A Cookie is a small text file that a website stores on your PC, telephone or any other device, with information about your navigation on that website. Cookies are necessary to facilitate browsing and to make it more user-friendly, and they do not damage your computer.
While this Policy uses the general term “Cookies”, as they are the main method for storing information used by this website, the browser's "Local Storage" space is also used for the same purposes as the Cookies. All the information included in this section is also applicable to this "Local Storage".
What are Cookies used for on this website?
Cookies are an essential part of how our website works. The main purpose of our Cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For example, they are used to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) while browsing and on future visits.
What are Cookies NOT used for on this website?
We do not store sensitive personal information, such as your address, your password, your credit or debit card data, etc., in the Cookies we use.
Who uses the information stored in Cookies?
The information stored in the Cookies from our website is used exclusively by us, except for those identified below as "third-party cookies", which are used and managed by external entities to provide services requested by us to improve our services and the experience of the user when browsing our website. The main services for which these "third-party cookies" are used are to obtain access statistics and to guarantee the payment transactions that are carried out.
How can I avoid using Cookies on this website?
You may restrict, block or delete the Cookies from this website at any time by changing the configuration of your browser following the steps indicated below. While settings are different in each browser, Cookies are normally configured in the "Preferences" or "Tools" menu. For further details on configuring Cookies in your browser, see the "Help" menu in the browser itself.